For space, seclusion, and supreme luxury, there is simply nothing to rival this quintessential, six-star beachside sanctuary. Set out over four sprawling beachfront blocks, equating to 2,911m2 on three separate titles, this majestic Paul Uhlmann architectural masterpiece is a celebration of exquisite craftsmanship, elegant interiors and endless natural sunlight and soul. A vast, double height, gently curving feature wall of glass takes centre stage, framing both the gourmet kitchen and deluxe living and dining zones, as well as the alluring alfresco area. Here, resort style living reaches a new pinnacle of excellence – the supersized pool and spa glisten in the sun, while the lush, landscaped lawns are punctuated by mature palms, fig trees, frangipanis and manicured hedges. A discreet gate also offers easy access to pristine Casuarina Beach and walking and cycle trails, where you can immerse yourself in the local café culture.
Indulgence is also the order of the day in the five bedrooms. Escape to the sophisticated master suite, where you’ll fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the ocean, and have access to an opulent ensuite, adorned with lashings of marble.
• No expense spared in the creation of this Paul Uhlmann stone, timber, quartz and marble masterpiece;
• Kitchen perfection, featuring acclaimed Gaggenau appliances, New Guinea Rosewood cabinetry, large walk-in pantry, ample storage, integrated double door fridge and dual, brand new integrated dishwashers;
• Open plan living, set beneath a 19ft (approx.) ceiling, fringed with gently curving, double height glass panes and full height doors to flood the home with natural light;
• Vast media room with custom cabinetry and floor to ceiling doors, which open up to an alfresco area;
• Formal lounge with gas fireplace and gorgeous window seat, perfectly framing views of the established gardens;
• Upper level also boasts two more living spaces and a home office, fitted with bespoke, built-in cabinetry;
• Spacious, sophisticated master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, accented by oversized marble finishes;
• Bedrooms two and three share a deluxe Carrara marble bathroom, with bedroom 4 adjacent to another upstairs bathroom;
• Ground floor guest bedroom with walk-in robe ensuite, plus a separate powder room to service downstairs;
• Keypad entry, ducted air-conditioning, fire pit, zoned sprinklers and two outdoor showers;
• Covered stone alfresco area, integrates seamlessly with the indoors and perpetually sunny pool and spa;
• Two separate double garages plus a stand-alone garage able to accommodate approx. 6 more cars;
• Enjoy a carefree existence and village lifestyle, a short cycle or stroll from local cafes, shops, restaurants.
Situated in the sought-after, southern precinct of Casuarina, a short 15 minute drive from Coolangatta Airport and just 35 minutes from Byron Bay, this beachfront estate is the ultimate in serene tranquillity and luxury. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.