In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Kollosche will continue to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
Tucked away at the end of a tranquil, tree-lined avenue, in sought after Isle of Sorrento, a meticulously renovated and modernised five bedroom, four bathroom family home awaits. Underpinned by contemporary elegance, take advantage of its calm canal views, soaring 4m cathedral ceilings, flexible floorplan with multiple living spaces, gourmet kitchen and spacious bedrooms, including a master and guest bedroom with ensuites, which open up onto the alfresco deck. Here, sit back and soak up stunning sunsets, overlooking the new, enticing pool, waterways and low maintenance gardens.
You’ll also benefit from a fully self-contained apartment, which is light, bright and modern. It features private access, kitchenette, living and dining area and a loft style bedroom with triple walk-in robes, a new ensuite and views of the city skyline.
• Enviable Isle of Sorrento lifestyle in a meticulously renovated, modern home;
• Fully self-contained, air-conditioned apartment, ideal for dual living or an additional income stream;
• Contemporary kitchen with walk-in pantry and gas;
• Cosy lounge room with fireplace plus a spacious, open plan living and dining area with water views;
• Sunny master bedroom, opens out to deck, with water views, walk-in robe and a dramatic charcoal and timber ensuite;
• Bedroom two with water views, deck access, ensuite with dual shower and built-in robe;
• Bedrooms three and four with built-in robes, serviced by the modern family bathroom;
• Alfresco deck with new pool, low maintenance gardens and steps either side down to the sandy beach;
• 807m2 block with 23m waterfrontage, boat ramp, pontoon with two jet ski docks;
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout plus a secure, double carport and easy-care front courtyard garden;
• Central location, close to schools, beaches, shops, cafes and more.
Perched in a peaceful cul-de-sac, you’re just 4km from the heart of Surfers Paradise and its vibrant beaches, cafes, shops and restaurants as well as central to exclusive schools, TSS & St. Hilda's. Act now and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.