Designed with contemporary comfort in mind, this architectural beachside abode will spoil you with the abundance of space on offer. Take advantage of three dedicated living zones along with an elegant dining room, separate study and two distinct alfresco havens. Unwind under the poolside pergola or gather with guests on your covered patio which overlooks the glistening pool and easy-care gardens. The dramatic black accents and high ceilings throughout add to its exceptional ambience, while a decadent master suite with a large walk-in robe, ensuite and a private, sunny balcony is one of four striking bedroom sanctuaries to retreat to.
• Built in 2017 with quality fittings and finishes, high ceilings, and a contemporary, industrial elegance;
• Designer kitchen with a large pantry, gas cooking, stone island bench and warm timber cabinetry;
• Three separate living zones including a formal lounge and living area downstairs plus a spacious upper level family room;
• Dedicated dining room which integrates seamlessly with a covered alfresco deck;
• A second outdoor entertaining or relaxation haven awaits next to the inground pool;
• Decadent master suite with a large walk-in robe, ensuite and a private, sunny balcony;
• Remaining bedrooms generously sized and with built-in robes plus a study downstairs;
• Family bathroom accented by striking black subway tiles with powder rooms on each level;
• Gas hot water, solar panels, CCTV, plus zoned and ducted air-conditioning;
• Pendant lighting, panelled doors, data ports plus a double carport and oversized double garage.
Occupying an extremely enviable location, this home borders both the Mermaid Beach and Nobby’s Beach café, dining and shopping precincts as well as being just 200m from the sand and sea. Supremely low maintenance and with all the hard work done, all you need to do is move in and soak up this sought-after lifestyle. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.