In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Kollosche will continue to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
If ever there was a residence expertly designed to epitomise luxury waterfront entertaining, it’s this point position, Sorrento masterpiece. One of the Gold Coast’s finest Main River homes for hosting intimate gatherings or large scale extravaganzas, it also boasts a rare quality which makes it so much more than just the perfect party pad.
Framed by vast expanses of glass which allow sunlight and wide water views to cascade in, it’s also infused with a sleek sense of character which ensures it stands out from the crowd. You can also take advantage of the one-of-a-kind kitchen, with a bespoke semi-precious, illuminated quartz island bench (which is also found in the bar), a wine cellar, two Miele wine fridges and a host of other acclaimed Miele appliances, as well as Google Smart Home wiring and lighting to ensure at the simple sound of your voice, the ambience of your home can be transformed to match the tone of the event you’re hosting.
No matter where you stand, you’ll be spoilt with superb views of the iconic Gold Coast skyline which stretches from Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise. These sweeping 270 degree views can be enjoyed from a choice of three enticing outdoor entertainment areas as well as throughout the home. In particular, soak up its beauty from the glass edged infinity pool, or in the sprawling living areas indoors, which can be opened up to integrate seamlessly with the outdoors.
• 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom, 674m2 ultimate entertainer, on a point position, 1,138m2 Main River block;
• 62.2m of prime water frontage and able to moor a large boat plus a boatshed with ramp, jetty and pontoon;
• Sweeping 270-degree views from indoors and from the three enticing outdoor entertainment areas;
• Recently renovated to an exquisite standard and boasting contemporary, neutral interiors;
• Google Smart Home wiring and lighting with voice control for cameras, front door, watering system and pool heating;
• Vast, open plan living and dining area, framed by wide water views, plus an additional upstairs living area;
• Kitchen, with a butler’s pantry, bespoke semi-precious, illuminated quartz island bench, and a wall of sleek white Miele appliances;
• Four ovens, three dishwashers and two Miele wine fridges in the house (to hold 30 and 190 bottles);
• Under house wine cellar plus a two-way opening entertainer’s bar;
• Fully automated gas heated pool and spa with glass infinity edge plus a 3-hole golf putting green;
• Outdoor projector and large drop-down screen plus seven TVs throughout the house;
• Master bedroom with double door entry, walk-in robe, ensuite and waterfront balcony;
• One of the bedrooms boasts external access and could make an ideal home office with private entry;
• 9 zone auto watering system, large water storage and easy-care landscaping;
• Small workshop and outdoor storage, air-conditioned gym (could be converted back to a garage);
• Solar power, air-conditioned, video surveillance plus a front door camera with three answering stations.
Situated on a wide, Isle of Sorrento street, and in a central, sought-after location, make the most of being close to schools, beaches, Star Casino and upscale shopping. Secure your ultimate entertaining oasis and arrange a private inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.