The rare opportunity to secure a house-sized residence or stunning investment property in the heart of Broadbeach. Soak up the spectacular sunrises over the Pacific Ocean and the glittering skyline of Surfers Paradise by night. Occupying a prime South-East corner of the iconic and exclusive ‘Aria’ building.
As well as its enviable location, enjoy three king-sized bedrooms, an elegant streamlined entertainer’s kitchen and seamless integration with the alfresco area which ensures this is the ultimate in high-rise beach-side living.
• Sought after boutique building, featuring just 81 exclusive apartments;
• 180sqm residence, occupying the prized South-East corner on the 6th floor;
• Fully furnished and ready to move in or let out;
• Neutral beach-themed palette flows through the tastefully renovated open plan living and dining;
• Floor to ceiling windows showcase views from the Hinterland to the Pacific;
• Three king-sized bedrooms with fully fitted wall-to-wall sliding robes;
• Stacker doors merge indoor with outdoor living and open onto an enclosed alfresco overlooking the ocean;
• Elegant streamlined entertainer’s kitchen with central island bench featuring 2pac cabinetry with ample storage, stone workbenches and European appliances;
• Master bedroom with ensuite featuring spa bath inset in marble, double vanities, mirror shaving cabinet, large shower and separate toilet;
• Spacious second bathroom and separate concealed laundry, zoned reverse air conditioning/heating system;
• One secure undercover parking space plus 24 hour security;
• Heated lap pool, sauna, spa and gymnasium, residents movie theatre, garden with decking and BBQ plus herb garden.
Situated in a sought-after location, take advantage of being so close to the best beaches, restaurants, Star Casino, Pacific Fair and the light tram rail. This a rare find – act now and book your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.