Discover elegant living in one of the most prestigious streets in the suburb of Broadbeach Waters, nestled on a 769sqm water front block in the heart of the Gold Coast.
Moments from Main River, and close to the sand and surf of vibrant Broadbeach, this impeccably presented home delivers a sense of tranquillity and seclusion, thanks to being 25m from the street, as well as offering uninterrupted vistas of the natural mangroves of Cascade Gardens from your alfresco deck and a 22.8m water frontage.
Centrally located close to the revamped The Star Casino, the iconic Pacific Fair Shopping Complex, as well as beaches, schools and cafes, this is a sophisticated and a spacious double-storey family home that you will be proud to reside in.
Act now to secure this waterfront master piece in the most exclusive – Monaco street in all of Broadbeach Waters.
– Contemporary styled double-storey family home boasting four bedrooms with en suite as the master bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms.
– Set back 25m away from Monaco street, tranquil and private in an exclusive part of Broadbeach Waters
– Nestled on a 769 square metre block, with 22.8m of water frontage and moments from main river.
– Polished timber floor downstairs, contemporary timber and glass floating staircase.
– State-of-the-art kitchen with acclaimed Liebherr triple-opening French Door Fridge including Miele appliances, a built-in coffee machine and waterfall edge island bench.
– The indoor area fuses seamlessly with the alfresco terrace, via tractable and bifold floor-to-ceiling glass doors.
– Covered outdoor entertaining pavilion with ceiling fans, water and skyline views of the Cascade Gardens.
– This beautiful home includes a 10m by 4m swimming pool, 7m x 3m pontoon, a low maintenance garden and outdoor showers.
– The spacious Master en suite also includes a generous walk-in robe, balcony terrace has water and skyline views of the Gold Coast.
– This home is fully automated it includes video intercom, roof-top solar panels and ducted air-conditioning and heating.
– Central to the revamped The Star Casino Entertainment Complex, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre.
Disclaimer – Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise..