Are you ready to experience the Gold Coast’s best kept secret in sprawling waterfront living? Perched in a peaceful, prestigious enclave on Peach Island, this 553m2 family home is high on style without losing its relaxed ambiance. Lovingly referred to as “an acreage in the city” by its current owners, it sits at the heart of a 1,672m2 corner block, overlooking a freshwater reserve and is surrounded by high-end homes.
Showcased by a soaring, double height ceiling in the foyer, it features a gourmet kitchen with brand new engineered stone bench tops and Miele appliances, formal living and dining as well as an open plan family room which flows out to the space sure to spoil you for anything else – the supersized entertaining deck. Immerse yourself in the serenity while the kids play in the large inground pool or shoot hoops in the yard or gather with guests by the bar or built-in outdoor kitchen. You’ll also benefit from another living zone upstairs, where the four generously sized bedrooms and family bathroom reside. All feature water views and built-in robes, with the master accompanied by a spa ensuite with marble finishes.
• 553m2, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home nestled on a 1672m2 waterfront, corner block;
• Multiple living areas, open plan dining and a gourmet kitchen with brand new engineered stone bench tops and Miele appliances;
• Four generously sized bedrooms, all feature water views and built-in robes;
• Master bedroom is accompanied by a spa ensuite with marble finishes;
• Family bathroom upstairs and an additional full bathroom downstairs;
• Supersized alfresco deck with all-weather blinds, outdoor kitchen and bar area;
• Large inground pool, fringed by sandstone and a vast lawn area fringed by tropical gardens;
• An abundance of storage throughout, including a walk-in linen closet;
• Vacumaid, ducted air-conditioning, intercom and full security system installed;
• Two separate offices – one with its own private entrance;
• Easy ocean access and short jet-ski trip from the Broadwater;
• 6 minutes to All Saints College, with Kings Christian College and Somerset College approx. 10 minutes away;
• 2km from Robina Town Centre and situated near the proposed $15m Robina City Parklands project.
Water enthusiasts will appreciate its easy ocean access and leisurely trip from the Broadwater, while all the shopping, dining and entertaining your heart desires is 2km from your front door, at Robina Town Centre. You’re also 6 minutes from exclusive All Saints College, with Kings Christian College and Somerset College approx. 10 minutes away. Put on your peach coloured glasses and escape to this hidden oasis – contact Jamie Harrison to arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.