Located at Peach Island accompanied by only 10 homes this two story large family residence offers low maintenance on a rare 1435m allotment within walking distance to Robina Town Centre and only minutes away from Robina rail, Cbus stadium, Robina Hospital, Private and Public Schools.
– 2.8 metre ceilings
– 4 large bedrooms plus study or optional 5th bedroom, 3 bathrooms – Downstairs guest bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Upstairs king size master bedroom with parents retreat/ nursery, His and hers walk in robe, ensuite, separate toilet, spa bath
– Granite kitchen with gas cooking, Integrated Bosch dishwasher – Engineered spotted gum timber floor and quality carpet floor coverings
– Formal and informal living zones – Large laundry with loads of storage space
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Water ultraviolet filtration system plumbed throughout
– Multiple outdoor entertaining areas, feature timber decking with tranquil waterfront outlook
– Inground salt water swimming pool with water feature, Ripple system off peak outdoor shower and toilet – Large 1435m allotment, Grassed yard for the children
– Three phase power, 27 solar panels, Ducted and Reverse Cycle air conditioning, Vacumaid Quite cul de sac location
– 3 Car automatic Garage (one with 2 way access), Internal access – Boat ramp, Garden shed – Close to Private and Public Schools Stunning Home and location!!
Water enthusiasts will appreciate its easy ocean access and leisurely trip from the Broadwater, while all the shopping, dining and entertaining your heart desires is 2km from your front door, at Robina Town Centre. You’re also 6 minutes from exclusive All Saints College, with Kings Christian College and Somerset College approx. 10 minutes away. Put on your peach coloured glasses and escape to this hidden oasis – contact Jamie Harrison to arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise