It’s always enticing to have options and this exceptional real estate opportunity will certainly spoil you for choice. Perched on a level and generous 632m2 block and with private water frontage, this single level 2 bedroom home has been meticulously renovated and exudes a cosy charm. Boasting brand new timber and stone flooring, plantation shutters and updated electricals, it’s been freshly repainted and fitted with a modern kitchen. You can live comfortably in it as-is and take advantage of being close to vibrant Broadbeach or maximise its Airbnb and rental investment potential. Alternatively, explore your options to develop the block and build a luxury home or villas (subject to council approval).
• 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cosy and charming home which has been meticulously renovated;
• Perched on a level and generous 632m2 block and with private water frontage;
• Brand new timber and stone flooring, plantation shutters and remote control security blind;
• Modern kitchen with Caesarstone bench, electric cooktop plus new oven and dishwasher;
• Light and bright living and dining area with air-conditioner;
• Bedrooms with built-in robes plus air-conditioning in the main bedroom;
• Bathroom with recently installed frameless shower screen;
• Covered alfresco area with patio extension, shed and easy-care gardens;
• Freshly repainted, with updated electricals and switchboard, hot water and smoke alarms;
• Returns of $900 a week for long-term Airbnb and $200-$250 per night, short-term;
• Two street frontages and a secure carport.
Positioned in a supremely central location, just a short stroll from popular local eatery Alkemist GC and other amenities, you’re also just 1.5km from Pacific Fair and Star Casino. The beach also beckons less than 2km away as does an enticing array of bars, restaurants, shops and cafes in the popular Broadbeach precinct. Arrange your private inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.