Rarely, available, this two bedroom rooftop penthouse in the claimed Palazzo Versace is offered replete and fully furnished with the luxe Versace furniture package that allows for both executive owner occupation or gaining generous returns when rented through the hotel. (You can only rent out condos that have the furniture package).
This condo also has an extra large marina berth to house a super size boat or also rent out for very healthy returns. Sprawled over 2 levels, this north facing condo enjoys beautiful Broadwater and relaxing park land views where you can hear the sound of the surf and enjoy the beach breezes.
Ownership in Versace gives you full access to all the amazing facilities of this world renowned hotel as well as significant owners discounts in the restaurants, bar and boutique. Decadently finished with stunning use of marble, mosaics and timbers the living areas and bedrooms all spill out to covered balconies. A sweeping spiral staircase takes you to the enormous rooftop space with BBQ, covered entertaining and 8 person spa embracing scintillating views for 180 degrees.Quintessential timeless luxury living with Italian flair all part of Australia's first 6-star resort.
• Tightly held north facing rooftop condo;
• Stunning Versace furniture package (enabling strong returns and personal use);
• Rooftop entertaining with BBQ and large spa;
• 2 large bedrooms master with marble ensuite and spa;
• Timeless black granite and timber kitchen with Meile appliances;
• Full laundry;
• Northern views of Broadwater and park lands;
• Extra large marina berth;
• 2 security carspaces and storeroom in residents only garage parking;
• Full run of all hotel facilities yet full security to the separate Condo zones;
Magnificently maintained, live in full time or use for a 6 star holiday lifestyle and rent out when not using.
Living at Palazzo Versace will change your life!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.