Stunning beach, ocean and coastline views impress the designer interior of this sophisticated seventh floor apartment in Palm Beach’s new boutique development Siarn.
Timber floorboards anchor an extensive open-plan living area that merges seamlessly to the vast beachfront balcony with stunning operable privacy and weather screens.
Designer interiors include a gourmet kitchen with a butler’s pantry and Gaggenau appliances, a storeroom, option of a temperature-controlled wine cellar, and the opulent master bedroom with a dressing room, ensuite and private balcony.
The beachfront location is complemented in-house by an impressive leisure podium encompassing a pool, lounging terrace, alfresco kitchen, fully equipped fitness centre and infrared sauna amid a lush tropical landscape.
Siarn is the very essence of beachfront living – an oceanfront residence expressing timeless luxury in the most sought-after and secluded enclave of northern Palm Beach positioned for walkability to popular cafes, restaurants, bars, Tallebudgeera Creek and Burleigh Heads National Park.
• 231m2 apartment includes private, oversized terrace;
• Immediate beach and coastline views to Rainbow Bay;
• Sun-filled open lifestyle space upon timber flooring;
• Kitchen with butler’s pantry and Gaggenau appliances;
• Three bedrooms all with ensuites and built-in wardrobes;
• Storeroom plus option of temperature-controlled wine cellar;
• Rear drying deck, laundry, secure parking bays for two cars.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.