In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Kollosche will continue to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
Spacious, sophisticated and fully renovated to an exquisite standard, welcome to a Coastal Hamptons style home which promises a lifestyle of effortless living and entertaining. Perched on a north-to-water 814m2 block, make the most of the tranquillity which awaits outdoors by the wide waterfront. A covered dining pavilion with built-in BBQ boasts views which encompass the iconic city skyline and adjoins a tiled pool. Boating enthusiasts will relish the as-new pontoon, equipped with two jet-ski docks while indoors, the sleek kitchen is showcased by Quantum Quartz stone benches and Smeg appliances. You can also unwind in a choice of two living zones, including a formal lounge with electric fireplace, set beneath a soaring 11ft (approx.) vaulted ceiling.
Relaxation also beckons in the sunny master suite sanctuary. Accompanied by water and skyline views and fringed with plantation shutters, it’s fitted with an expansive walk-in robe plus a master ensuite with full-height tiling and Phoenix tapware. Along with three more bedrooms and a modern family bathroom, an air-conditioned apartment with separate entry awaits. This inclusion, with living area, kitchen with electric cooktop, queen sized bedroom and bathroom is an enticing additional income stream or independent living quarters for parents, extended family or older children.
· Coastal Hamptons style 5 bedroom, three bathroom home, fully renovated to a high standard;
· 814m2 block with north to water aspect and a 18m sandy beach front;
· Gourmet kitchen with Quantum Quartz stone benches, Smeg appliances, soft close drawers and an oversized gas oven;
· Formal lounge set beneath 11ft (approx.) vaulted ceiling with electric fireplace;
· Dining area with cleverly concealed bar plus a second, informal living zone;
· Sunny, spacious and sophisticated master suite with high vaulted ceilings, plantation shutters plus water and skyline views;
· Expansive walk-in robe plus a master ensuite with full-height tiling and Phoenix tapware;
· Remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans;
· Family bathroom, home office plus a surplus of storage and LED lights fitted throughout the home;
· Peaceful waterfront alfresco area with covered dining pavilion, built-in BBQ, tiled pool and fly-over roofing;
· As-new jetty with filleting station
· Air-conditioned apartment with separate entry, living area, kitchen with electric cooktop, bedroom and bathroom;
· CCTV with 4 cameras, fully ducted air-conditioning, security screens and video intercom;
· Secure parking for two cars with storage plus gated side access.
Perfectly positioned in a prime location, it’s just an 11 minute walk to the beach, or 13 minute stroll to Pacific Fair. Local cafes, public transport, parklands and schools are also close by, ensuring everything you require is within easy reach. Arrange your inspection today.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, Kollosche are continuing to offer private viewings and virtual inspections.
To qualify for a private viewing you must:
1. Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is suitable;
2. Provide written confirmation / evidence that you are a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker;
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people;
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days or been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately. We can put you in contact with our brokerage team who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.