Entertaining has never looked more enticing than with this exceptionally modern, architecturally designed waterfront home. Proudly perched in an East-facing position to capture iconic skyline vistas, it boasts a superb open plan living, dining and kitchen area with an oversized butler’s pantry. Set beneath a soaring, double-height ceiling and fringed with rows of casement windows to allow natural light to cascade in, it effortlessly integrates with the outdoors to offer a seamless experience when hosting guests. As well as the expansive waterfront terrace, multiple living areas, 15m heated lap pool and fully serviced pontoon, the home features a choice of two spacious and sophisticated master suites on each floor. The upper level master will also spoil you with superb views, where you can witness the sparkling city lights of Main Beach, Surfers and Broadbeach at night or enjoy the serene waterfront and cityscape outlook by day.
– Contemporary, light-filled and luxury residence on an 811m2, east-facing, waterfront block;
– Soothing water feature leading to the front door and an imported glass chandelier in the foyer;
– Immaculately presented and constructed using high-quality finishes and fixtures;
– Designer kitchen with a supersized butler’s pantry, making it ideal for catering events large or small;
– Light-filled, open plan living and dining zone set beneath a soaring double-height ceiling, with a gas fireplace;
– Bi-fold doors fringe living and dining zone for a seamless connection with the surrounding alfresco areas;
– Two more living areas upstairs – one which can be closed off and used as a media room;
– Main level master suite with built-in robes, modern ensuite with freestanding bath and terrace access;
– Upper level master suite boasts a walk-through robe and dressing room, elegant ensuite, balcony and spectacular water and skyline views;
– Bedrooms 3 and 4 are upstairs and each fitted with walk-in robes and ensuites;
– Spacious 5th bedroom with private entry and built-in robes (could be used as an executive office);
– Fifth bathroom and a laundry chute upstairs with a powder room and multipurpose room/gym downstairs;
– Expansive and inviting alfresco area with outdoor built-in BBQ and cityscape views;
– Tiled and heated 15m lap pool, pontoon with water, power and sensor lights plus a 19m sandy beach;
– Ample under house storage, plus NBN connection, security and sensor lights, back to base security;
– Two ducted air-conditioning units service the home and there’s secure parking for five cars;
– Low maintenance gardens with automatic sprinkler system and an underground water tank.
Situated in an exclusive residential enclave, by boat you are just minutes from the beautiful Broadwater and the Pacific Ocean. On dry land, take advantage of being central to the amenities and entertainment of Main Beach and Surfers Paradise, plus close to world-class surfing and patrolled beaches. Elite schools, including St. Hilda’s and TSS are central to this home and Brisbane Airport is approx. 1 hour away by car. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.