A waterfront residence of exquisite distinction awaits in the exclusive residential enclave, Isle of Capri. Architecturally designed by Sam Ray from Raywells Design Studio, this East facing, 5 bedroom, 7 bathroom modern masterpiece is without comparison. Boasting a harmonious blend of raw luxury materials throughout, including pristine spotted gum timber and sleek concrete finishes, bespoke custom cabinetry and European sourced fixtures and fittings, it’s nestled in the shadows of the spectacular Surfers Paradise skyline and promises enviable entertaining and unrivalled living in a sophisticated, yet intimate setting.
From the 120 year old 8 metre telegraph poles, specially sourced from a mill in rural NSW, to the abundance spotted gum timber floor, ceiling and cabinetry finishes, all handpicked for consistency throughout the property, no expense has been spared. The lighting was orchestrated by award winning designer Tony Dowthwaite, including rare fittings imported from Italy, commercial grade glass and doors have been installed along the rear of the home, plus there is $40k alone worth of electronic window screens installed, a supersized cinema room with plush carpet sourced from a Monte Carlo casino and state-of-the-art home automation system. The vast lounge room flows out to the alfresco terrace with an undercover area overlooking the heated pool, tiled spa and set against the backdrop of your private sandy beach and superb skyline views. There is a pontoon with power and water connected, plus a built-in outdoor kitchen to enjoy. For your convenience there is also a servery window connected to the customized kitchen. Complete with fully integrated fridge/freezer and upscale Miele appliances including built-in Coffee Machine and dual ovens, plus a fully equipped Butler’s Pantry.
Also presenting with 5 sumptuous, ensuited bedrooms, along with another 2 modern bathrooms (one with spa), these air-conditioned spaces have been created to be a soothing sanctuary. The delightfully decadent master suite features a walk-in robe with sensor lighting, terrace with water and city views as well as a superb ensuite with sunken spa. Three remaining bedrooms upstairs also boast walk-in-robes, while the guest bedroom on the ground floor offers a built-in-robe. Other fabulous features of this one-of-a-kind property include soaring ceiling heights, a dedicated home gym room, custom home office, triple garage with room for 2 more cars off-street, automatic outdoor lighting, ecosmart fireplace in the lounge room, upstairs living room with kitchenette, balcony access, built in speakers and incredible water views, an intricate floating staircase with 2pac and glass finishes, plus a truly unique booth style dining room with lustrous finishes.
Built on a 612m² block with 13.7m waterfrontage, there is a timeless beauty to this magnificent home. Situated close to the heart of Surfers Paradise, private schools, shops, cafes, golden beaches and more, now is your chance to purchase an iconic, unrivaled home of raw luxury in sought-after Isle of Capri.
– 5 bed + study, 7 bath architecturally designed masterpiece in exclusive Isle of Capri
– Harmonious blend of raw luxury materials throughout including 120yr old 8m timber beams
– Handpicked spotted gum timber floor, ceiling and cabinetry finishes
– Deluxe kitchen with fully integrated, upscale Miele appliances, Butler’s Pantry & servery window
– Sunken lounge with ecosmart fireplace, seamlessly flows to alfresco area
– Booth style dining room
– 5 ensuited bedrooms, along with another 2 modern bathrooms
– Master suite also features a walk-in robe, terrace with water & city views + spa in ensuite
– Heated pool, spa, outdoor kitchen, pontoon with power & water
– $40k worth of electronic window screens & coverings, fully ducted air-con & ceiling fans
– State-of-the-art home automation, intercom, security, solar
– Upstairs living room and separate gym, cinema room with supersized screen downstairs
– Triple garage with room for 2 more cars off-street, automatic outdoor lighting.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.