Have you ever dreamt of escaping to a lifestyle which delivers peace and privacy, while still offering modern family-friendly living? Immersed in tranquillity and located in lush, leafy Mudgeeraba, this impeccably renovated home is sure to impress. Set out on just over 1 acre, it boasts multiple living areas, a granite kitchen with dual oven and spacious bedrooms. The wide, 50sq deck is the perfect place for gathering with guests or simply sit back and soak up the serenity of birdsong and inviting bushland views.
Outdoors, a haven for the young – and young-at-heart – awaits. Make the most of the 10m saltwater chlorinated pool, fringed by beautiful Magnolias and Camelias or explore the vast grounds with a summer creek cutting through it. There’s also a 72sq shed with workshop, mezzanine and 3m high access which is perfect for tall vehicles, boats or caravans.
• Modern 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully renovated home on a leafy and tranquil, 1.01 acre block;
• Immaculately presented with solid, polished timber floors throughout;
• Supersized living room, separate media room and an open plan dining area which adjoins the kitchen;
• Kitchen with ample storage, granite island and benches plus a dual oven;
• Master bedroom with balcony access, ensuite and walk-in robe;
• Three remaining bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom in earthy tones;
• Vast 50sq deck with plumbed gas – ideal for entertaining or relaxation;
• Study, under house storage, ground floor powder room and laundry;
• Front yard with circular driveway, porte-cochere at entrance and fringed with established hedges;
• Backyard with 10m saltwater chlorinated pool plus gorgeous gardens, dense greenery, a summer creek;
• Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, battery ready solar panels and solar hot water;
• Underground power and phone connection plus the capacity to park 7 or more cars off-street;
• 72sq shed with workshop, mezzanine and 3m high access which is perfect for tall vehicles, boats or caravans.
Truly, this location offers the best of both worlds. You’ll feel far removed from the fast-paced Gold Coast yet be only 20 minutes drive from a selection of pristine beaches. There is also a selection of coveted private and public schools close by as well as easy access to the M1. For shopping, grab the essentials just 4 minutes away or find everything you need at nearby Robina Town Centre.
Be sure to put this one on top of your must-see list. Arrange your inspection today!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.