There’s an uncomplicated elegance to this Hedges Avenue masterpiece, quite unlike anything else you’ve seen along ‘Millionaire’s Row’. Perched on a prime, corner block position and with an uninterrupted beachfront backdrop, this iconic, Hamptons style home offers the epitome of lifestyle, luxury and location.
With its sweeping outlook encompassing the endless Pacific Ocean and neutral, sun-infused interiors which embrace you with their warmth, take advantage of integrated living with the spacious lounge room effortlessly linking with the alfresco deck, where you can unplug and unwind in style.
The sunken circular jacuzzi will be the perfect place to watch a movie on the (cleverly concealed) big screen or congregate around the vast stone island bench in the designer kitchen which adjoins a light-filled dining and living area.
Upstairs, the master suite is tucked away behind an impressive, solid wood pivot door. Here, wake to the sound of rolling waves or sit back and soak up the infinite Pacific Ocean vistas from your sun-drenched, sandstone terrace which adjoins this space. You’ll also be tempted by the deluxe ensuite with its high quality stone finishes and rain shower, along with a custom walk-in robe.
• Absolute beachfront tri-level, luxury home backing directly onto magnificent Mermaid Beach;
• Impeccably presented, with pristine timber floors, high ceilings and a lift servicing each level;
• Sunny lounge room with 10ft ceilings, a sandstone clad fireplace, integrates with alfresco deck;
• Designer kitchen with vast island bench, 900ml oven and stainless steel appliances;
• Open plan living and dining room, filled with natural light and adjoining a private balcony;
• Master suite adorned by honey coloured wood panelled walls, crisp white plantation shutters and a sunny sandstone balcony with uninterrupted ocean views;
• Master suite also with concealed ceiling TV, built-in speakers, electric privacy blinds, deluxe ensuite and walk-in robe;
• Two more king sized, ensuited bedrooms with walk-in robes with custom, adjustable shelving and cabinetry;
• Alfresco area with timber deck, overlooks manicured gardens and offers uninterrupted beach access;
• Deck also features a jacuzzi, glass bifold doors, projector and retractable screen;
• Cosy reading nook, open air-study and bespoke library shelving along the upper level;
• 20kW solar panels, alarm system, zoned and ducted air-conditioning, plus a garden irrigation system;
• Basement 4-car garage and abundance of built-in storage plus a separate laundry and powder room;
• Five minute walk to cafes and restaurants plus 2.5km to Pacific Fair and 17km from Coolangatta Airport.
It’s impossible to fault this location – an abundance of popular local cafes and restaurants await a short stroll from your front door, upscale shopping is just 2.5km away at Pacific Fair, while travellers can benefit from Coolangatta Airport being only 17km away. Make a wise investment in your future and arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.