Very few properties on the market will compete with this spectacular North East facing Silverpoint apartment. Boasting a spacious 232sqm the owners have painstakingly renovated and rebuilt every room to produce this contemporary 19th level residence. If your looking for lifestyle, privacy and entertaining then this is it!
The centrepiece of this apartment is the designer kitchen showcased with stunning Calcutta stone benchtops and recessed lighting; the kitchen separates two generous sized formal and informal living rooms that both flow onto large wrap around balconies.
The master bedroom feels warm and welcoming with classic white timber panelling and soft carpet under foot. With a generous walk in robe and an impressive double ensuite all those who enter will not want to leave!
You will never grow tired of the same old view because every room captures a completely different aspect; the owners favourite spot is finishing the day in the cosy lounge with a glass of wine watching the moon rising from the ocean while the sunsets behind the hinterland.
• 19th Floor, 232sqm, North East facing, fully renovated apartment
• Hardwood timber floors, custom timber cabinetry with fireplace, mood lighting
• Designer kitchen with Miele appliances and stunning Calcutta stone benchtops
• 2 luxurious king size bedrooms; Master facing the ocean with ensuite and robes
• Main living is a relaxed TV lounge and sitting room with an 8 seat dining table
• Second informal living area is perfect for relaxing and conversation around the kitchen
• 2 secure car spaces, plus lock up storage, new ducted air conditioning, separate laundry
• Large wrap around balconies perfect for outdoor entertaining/dining/BBQ
• Idyllic North-East aspect with sweeping views from Coolangatta to Stradbroke Island
• Resident facilities include; indoor and outdoor swimming pools, floodlit tennis court, putting green, well equipped gym, spa and sauna, BBQ areas all set in perfectly manicured gardens
‘Silverpoint’ has just 51 apartments over 31 levels, it’s a prestigious resident only building positioned opposite the beach and only minutes to Tedder Avenue, where you have a selection of great dining and café options. A little further away (but not far) is Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace, Southport Yacht Club and the Southport Surf Club.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.