If you’ve ever envisioned making your mark on a sprawling, 720m2* sub penthouse, which boasts panoramic views of the Broadwater, Hinterland, Marina Mirage, Main River, and the sweeping Surfers Paradise skyline, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. A rare, full floor blank canvas which is ripe for modernisation, it currently features multiple living zones, a gourmet kitchen, four generous bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms and also boasts an elevated pool and rooftop terrace, where you can create an enticing alfresco oasis to maximise the uninterrupted, 360 degree vistas of the Gold Coast surrounds.
Perched on the 21st floor of the iconic Rivage Royale, renowned as one of the Gold Coast’s most distinguished residential only complexes, it’s nestled amongst 3.5 acres of absolute riverfront and meticulously manicured grounds. Residents benefit from 24 hour security, two flood lit full size tennis courts, indoor pool and spa, sauna, supersized outdoor pool and BBQ areas, state-of-the-art gymnasium, putting green, a function room and library.
• 720m2*, 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom, full-floor, sub penthouse, with prime potential for modernisation;
• Positioned on the 21st floor of the iconic, residential only complex, Rivage Royale;
• Uninterrupted views of the Broadwater, Hinterland, Marina Mirage, Main River, and Surfers Paradise skyline;
• Multiple formal and informal living areas, with superb water vistas and a granite kitchen;
• Light-filled master suite with walk-in robe, balcony and a marble ensuite with a circular spa;
• Bedroom two has an ensuite, with bedrooms three and four sharing a marble bathroom;
• Rooftop terrace with 360 degree views and an elevated pool;
• Sauna, bathroom, powder room, ducted air-conditioning, built-in speakers, and two secure car spaces;
• 3.5 acres of absolute riverfront, manicured grounds with supersized outdoor pool and BBQ areas;
• Two flood lit full size tennis courts, putting green, 24 hour security, indoor pool and spa, sauna, gym, function room and library;
• TSS and St. Hilda's, and walking distance to supermarkets, coffee shops, restaurants and public transport.
Positioned in a prime, riverfront location, approx. 2km from the café culture of vibrant Tedder Avenue and its beaches, you’re also close to TSS and St. Hilda's, as well as central to supermarkets, coffee shops, restaurants and public transport. Arrange your private inspection today.