Welcome to luxurious and unrivaled beachside living in an immensely spacious layout. The Penthouse at Oscar on Main offers breathtaking panoramic 360 degree uninterrupted views, spacious indoor and outdoor living and entertaining and balconies off every room. Towering 3.2 metre ceilings, full length windows, a modern fitout and its prime location only 1 minute walk to Tedder Ave and the beach make this Skyhome sensational and irreplaceable.
* Spacious 984sqm beachside penthouse without compare – a true Sky Home;
* Large rooftop pool and entertaining terraces;
* 4 large bedrooms each with balcony and positioned to afford ocean views;
* Large open living spills out to enormous balconies;
* Uninterrupted ocean views stretch as far as the eye can see;
* 4 enclosed security car spaces and storage (alarmed);
* Luxury beachside penthouse over two entire levels with no neighbours;
* Bar, private steam room, dumbwaiter and rooftop BBQ;
* Blending inspiring design and panoramic 360 degree views;
* Mesmerising master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite with ocean views and enormous balcony;
* Amazing Coral Reef fish tank is living art;
* Ducted air conditioning and two hot water units;
* Sensational surround sound wired across both levels of the entire Penthouse;
* 24/7 video and alarm security;
* Lift arrives directly to your exclusive use foyer.
The penthouse is centrally located:
* 3 minutes’ walk to Tedder Avenue precinct shops and restaurants and Main Beach Surf club 3 minutes the other way;
* Walk 5 minutes to world famous Philip Park and the Spit;
* Only 2.5Km to TSS and St Hilda’s high school;
* 1.5km to Australia Fair shopping centre;
* Walking distance to light rail Trams and 80 metres to bus stops;
* 15 -20 minutes’ walk to Surfers Paradise or Southport.
Disclaimer – Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.