Northcliffe Residences presents a rare calibre of design, adding a bold new architectural dimension to the Surfers Paradise skyline.
It stakes its position on an exclusive stretch of beach – with only sand between you and the water.
Its 25 levels comprise a selection of one and two bedroom designer apartments, prestigious three-bedroom plus media room beachfront residences with ocean views, whole-floor sub-penthouses, and a four-bedroom penthouse with its own rooftop pool. All enjoy direct access to the beach and use of the private residents-only Beach Club with expansive lounge, dining, gym, steam room, sauna, pool and terrace.
Materials and finishes have been selected to complete each residence to the highest standard, showcasing a level of craftsmanship, attention to detail and quality befitting the location and lifestyle.
Open-plan gourmet kitchens and luxury bathrooms are beautifully appointed and cleverly designed while bespoke cabinetry optimise storage space and floor-to-ceiling windows and doors maximise views and natural light.
Laidback coastal sophistication defines the interior, characterised by a neutral colour palette and distinct sense of space and light. Bright and airy yet warm and inviting, every residence is spacious, carefully planned and blessed with generous indoor and alfresco entertaining spaces.
* Approx. 400m2 sub-penthouse with luxurious living areas
* Living flows seamlessly to spacious and private outdoor areas
* Expansive kitchen with butler’s pantry, wet bar, wine storage, optional cellar
* Three bedrooms plus study/extra bedroom, four bathrooms and powder room
* Private basement parking, storage areas and direct lift access
* Architecture and design by renowned international firm Cottee Parker
* An exclusive building with no short term or holiday leasing permitted
1 bedroom apartments starting from $455,000
2 bedroom ocean view apartments staring from $1,000,000
3 bedroom beachfront view apartments starting from $2,660,500
4 bedroom sub-penthouse starting from $4,702,500
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.