The pinnacle of penthouse living beckons with this brand new absolute beachfront 4 bedroom (or 3 plus media-room), 4.5 bathroom sky-home, which takes pride of place in the brand new Main Beach boutique building, Sea.
Designed by acclaimed architect, Bayden Goddard, and boasting flawless marble, limestone, travertine, timber and stone finishes throughout, no expense has been spared in this exquisite masterpiece.
Set against the backdrop of uninterrupted Pacific Ocean views, which stretch endlessly along this famous coastline, you’ll enjoy effortless entertaining with the temperature-controlled wine cellar and gourmet kitchen, complete with scullery, top-of-the-line Gaggenau appliances, integrated fridge and dishwasher, plus built-in wine fridges and a deluxe marble island bench. Nestled next to the open plan, light-filled living and dining area, and framed by an abundance of oversized glass to showcase the spectacular vistas, this space will be a haven for soaking up sunrises and sunsets, as well as entertaining. You’ll also be able to extend the party out to the travertine tiled terrace, which fuses effortlessly with the indoors and offers picture-perfect coastal panoramas.
The upscale elegance continues with the bedrooms, with the master suite occupying the top floor, along with an executive, open plan study. Presenting with bespoke, individual dressing rooms and his and her marble and limestone ensuites, wake to the sounds of the waves rolling in from this sumptuous space, complete with access to the 8th floor wraparound terrace, where you’ll find your exclusive rooftop pool.
The remaining bedrooms reside on level 7, with two of them offering walk-through robes and all fitted with stylish ensuites, accented by Crema Marfil marble and Limra Limestone, as well as ocean and hinterland views.
• Absolute beachfront 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom penthouse;
• Bayden Goddard designed and located in the new absolute beachfront Main Beach boutique building “Sea”;
• No expense spared, with flawless marble, limestone, travertine and stone finishes;
• Oak Herringbone flooring with acoustic underlay in living areas and master bedroom;
• Gourmet kitchen with vast marble island bench and Gaggenau appliances, including 120cm gas and electric cooktop with wok, double oven plus steam oven and heating drawer;
• Fully integrated Liebherr fridge and Neff dishwasher, 2 x Vintec wine fridges, Zip Tap;
• Spacious scullery with induction cooktop;
• Light-filled, open plan living and dining, set against superb Pacific Ocean vistas, framed by an abundance of oversized glass panels to allow uninterrupted views;
• Travertine tiled terrace fuses with living areas and boast panoramic ocean and coastline views, stretching endlessly north and south;
• Marble powder room and bathroom off second, sundrenched living area;
• Sophisticated top floor master suite with sweeping ocean vistas, flows on to terrace with private pool;
• Master also features separate His and Her ensuites with full height Limra Limestone tiles, marble flooring and vanities, frameless glass, heated towel rails plus one with a sumptuous freestanding bath and His and Her deluxe 2-Pac dressing rooms;
• Master also fuses with wide, wraparound travertine balcony and exclusive use pool;
• Level 8 with open plan executive study, featuring custom timber cabinetry and deck access;
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on Level 7, featuring hinterland and ocean views, walk thru robes and deluxe ensuites with Crema Marfil marble and Limra Limestone finishes;
• Temperature controlled wine cellar, C-BUS home automation, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans;
• A surplus of storage, expertly hidden behind exquisite timber veneer panelling;
• 3 exclusive car parks plus basement storage and direct access lift to Levels 7 and 8.
Situated in a sought-after location, close to the upmarket Marina Mirage and Tedder Avenue café and restaurant precinct, and flanked by a prestigious stretch of pristine coastline, this is your chance to either downsize to a secure ‘lock and leave’ luxury lifestyle, or to make a wise investment in your future.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.